New features in 0.2.0
We made lots of progress in August and move close to opening Qewig for beta testing. The next month will focus on adding device configuration support, and basic user roles.
A new node type has been added to support docker. Docker nodes are added via templates just like qemu based nodes. Additionally, docker nodes have the ability to configure the interface ip addresses in the GUI.
Client less connections
Allows for a connection in a lab have attributes set to simulate packet delay, loss and corruption.
This functionality can be extended easily in the feature to allow for more simulation types such as rate limiting
Rewrote multiconsole to be a part of the templates. You can define the number,name and type of consoles in the node template.
Add users w/input validation
Started work on adding admin functions. The API has already been written but, we have began working on the frontend interface.
- Add guacamole to docker
- Fixed Left click open node serial
- Added open current lab menu item
- Fixed left menu collapse issue for labs
- Fixed first node being added to a lab not updating dom
- Added white overlay div for lab loading screen to hide connections being made between nodes
- Readded swaggerui to html/docs
- ISO file support